Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! My name is Carrie Fairley, I am from Mobile and I attended St. Luke's from Kindergarten through 8th Grade and then went on to Theodore High School where I graduated in 1999.  I started at the University of South Alabama in the fall of 1999, I did not do so great because I was irresponsible and thought my social life was way more important than my classes!  In the spring of 2010 I decided to give it another shot since I have grown up a bit in the last 10 years!So here I am now married with 2 children, Addison who is 4 and Ainsley who is 2.  My kids are responsible for me choosing the education career path, before I had them I wasn't sure that teaching could ever be something that I could do.  To watch them learn and grow from things that myself or others teach them is amazing to me and I cannot wait to teach other children as well!




1 comment:

  1. Carrie,
    Thank you for sharing more about yourself! It is good to hear that you are driven in your desire to become a teacher. And your children sound very sweet!
    Next time, be sure to read all the instructions for blog posts, etc. because the paragraphs assigned on Dr. Randy Pausch's "Time Management" are missing :(

    ReplyDelete