Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #14




Jose Picardo's educational blog was very interesting and I feel that this site will be a great tool to use throughout my career. The tools that were provided in his Top Ten Tops for Using Technology in the classroom, were very helpful! I loved the tip on music, because it creates a way to connect with the students. Everyone loves music and you never know how much just one song can make a difference in the learning experience. This is also a great way to get to know your class and get an insight of what different students interests are.

I also really enjoyed the bit about creating your own interactive exercises. After our SMARTboard presentations this semester, it is imperative that we know how to use them effectively and know the tools and how they work. From the social media, podcasts, and blogs, these are all really great ways to not only communicate with your class but also to help them with homework and other assignments away from the classroom. I hope to use all of these tools in my own classroom one day! This is the future and I have this bookmarked so that I am able to go back for reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment