Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T Summary





This is a great blog to have on hand, he is constantly listing resources and explaining different technology tools. The first post that I commented on was a list of resources, in this I found a link on how to tweet effectively. This is one thing that I have struggled with all semester. It was great and helped me understand some things about Twitter. He has plenty of other resources available and I highly recommend checking this blog out.


The second post I commented on was about how to search things on the web, and how it has evolved in the last decade. It also informs you about the not so "right" things that are at the top of your search that pop up. This is something that can help kids learn that just because it's a top match to your search, it's not always what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment