Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4K October

Keira

I commented on this little girls blog, she is in the 2nd grade in Australia. Her post was about her favorite animal, the butterfly. She wanted to know in her comments what we thought of her blog, our favorite animal, and what kind of pet we have. I let her know that she did an awesome job on her post and to keep up the good work! I told her that my favorite animal is a parrot, because I think it's neat any time you can teach an animal to talk to you! I also told her that I have a dog named Lucy.

Lorenzo - Room 9

Lorenzo created an animation that portrayed the Australian outback and gave a few facts about the country, he also added music into the movie. I told him that enjoyed his animation and that he did a fantastic job on it! I also told him that I loved that he made the animals move around just like they do in the outback.

No comments:

Post a Comment